What is a Tree Surgeon? A tree surgeon, also known as an arborist, is a trained professional with specific knowledge relating to the cultivation, management and study of trees, shrubs and vines. Tree surgeons generally focus on the health and safety of individual trees as found in residential gardens or urban parks rather than the condition of forests. Tree surgeon North Ayrshire professionals can address a variety of issues such as landscaping and planting, lightning protection, invasive species and parasite problems.
Typical North Ayrshire Tree Surgeon Services: Tree surgeons aim to help you maintain your garden, keeping your shrubs and trees in the best condition possible. Common services include reduction of unwanted growth, felling unwanted trees, seasonal pruning, foliage thinning, stump removal, crown lifting, hedging, pollarding, dead wooding and garden debris removal. Certain services may cost more than others depending on the size of the project and the labour involved.
If you're looking for competitive home improvement quotes to compare, look no further. We have the largest network of specialist contractors in the UK so check out our free quotation service and get your project rolling.
The convenient way to save money and time
Dead Wooding and Disease Treatment:
It is normal for some branches of an older tree to die back over time. This dead wood can easily be removed without any damage done to the living tree. Dead wood can, however, also be a symptom of disease. Tree surgery specialists will conduct a survey to discover whether or not your tree is infected or under attack from parasites. Disease treatment can include using nutrient-enhanced soil fertilizers or injecting the required nutrients directly into the tree.
Tree Parasites: If you suspect your trees may be infected with parasites, you might need to call in the professionals. Some boring insects can be removed using insecticides specially applied to minimise damage to the tree. Some parasitic plants can be removed from tree trunks without putting the tree at further risk. In severe cases, the affected tree may need to be felled.
The Dangers of DIY: Tree surgery is best left to the professionals. Working at extreme elevations in awkward positions with chainsaws and chemicals is not suitable to DIY. Why risk life and limb pruning your trees when the professionals are standing by to work on your project? Trying to cut costs? We can help you save money by hiring the right specialists for the job.
Want to shape your trees or prepare your shrubs for the new season? Take a minute to fill in our online form, detailing your tree surgery project, and we'll handle the rest. We shop around for you, guaranteeing the best tree surgeon North Ayrshire services at the lowest prices. Get a free, no obligation quote from us today, for that garden you've always dreamed of could be yours.
Your North Ayrshire tree surgeon questions answered
- What is a tree surgeon? Tree surgeon is an informal term for an arborist, or someone who maintains trees. These people dedicate their lives to the cultivation, management, and study of trees and other woody plants.
- What sort of work does a tree surgeon do? Tree surgeons are usually tasked with pruning or repairing damaged trees, or in the case of trees that are diseased and cannot be repaired, felling and removing them.
- Do you have a tree surgeon that can attend to my fruit trees? Yes we do. Our professional tree surgeons will trim these trees as needed and advise you on how to care for them.
- My fruit trees are dying. Can a tree surgeon save them? In many cases, yes. However, it will also depend on what is causing them to die.
- How long does it normally take to become a tree surgeon? There is no set amount of time for becoming a tree surgeon. Most tree surgeons take several years of education and on-the-job training experience in order to perfect their trade.
Our Tree Surgery Quote Form
Tell us a little about your North Ayrshire arborist requirements with a simple quotation form. It only takes a minute.
Your Tree Surgeon Quotes
We'll arrange for up to four obligation-free North Ayrshire tree surgery quotes to be delivered direct to you at no cost.